Hi, I am Jordan.
Let me tell you a bit about myself. Firstly, I am a Marriage celebrant and I am in the business of Celebrating LOVE! People describe me as "Fun", "Energetic", "Vibrant", "Caring", "Engaging", "Professional" and above all "Genuine". Also, my mum says I'm cool.
I am a Commonwealth-registered Marriage Celebrant and hold a Certificate 4 in Celebrancy. As a celebrant, first and foremost, it is my job to ensure that your marriage is registered correctly and the ceremony is conducted within the limits of the Law. It is also my job to ensure that your ceremony is everything you could possibly want and more.
With individually written ceremonies for each couple, you can be sure that your ceremony is like no other. I have a career in the entertainment industry working as an MC, actor, director, and producer and obtained qualification as an actor and theatre-maker at the Australian Academy of Dramatic Arts.
I work as a Mentor/ Tutor for young performers helping them with performance craft through the NSW Department of Education.My first job as a 15-year-old was working for my Dad who was a wedding planner as a waiter at a Wedding reception venue. Growing up in this environment gave me a great understanding of what hard work really is and a love for the wedding industry. ?
My wife Laura, and I were married in 2015 and meet after performing in a show together in 2010. She too works in the Arts and Entertainment industry and is genuinely the love of my life. mI am excited to meet you and to help guide you through your ceremony. Give me a call or drop me an email. I am always here to help.
- An engaging, unique and entertaining marriage celebrant with a background in acting and theatrical production
- Exclusivity. You will be the only wedding I book for your day to give you peace of mind.
- Professional sound equipment set up to ensure all guests can hear your ceremony, this can be used to play the music for your ceremony too.
- My guidance in ceremony rituals to include on your special day to help make your wedding that little more special.
- All appointments are necessary prior to your wedding
- Rehearsal either at the venue or a comparison to make sure everyone is in the right spot on the day
- Timely response via email/phone for all communication, questions, concerns regarding your ceremony.
- All official paperwork, legalities, and submission to Births Deaths and Marriages completed.
- A commemorative wedding certificate on the day (you may need to order a copy of the official certificate from Births Deaths and Marriages after your wedding day, this can be used for more official things such as changing name.)
- A unique ceremony written all about you and your partner highlighting your relationship, values and what makes the two of you so awesome together.
- If the venue does not have a table to sign your documents I will also supply one.